NOTIFICATION

Please DON'T REUPLOAD my Subtitle on anything. If you want to repost, link it to my blog. Thank you very much

newspaper in JAPAN about RYUTARO MORIMOTO

By ten79ryuu da yo - July 04, 2011

emmm.. test test :D
ahh! i lost 1 follower in here! it's okay la~ not just u who wanna follow me! :P haha~
before u look it, follow my twitter ne @ten79ryuu ~~

LOL
ahh ryuuu! why u tried to smoking? BAKA!
who can translate it? translate pls!






credit by : kellyeve (in pic)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 Comment

  1. means Participate in any activity prohibited indefinitely, maybe Ryu wouldn't attend the Summary in Aug :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh yeah!huhuhuhu~ T______________________T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Test posts are the best posts! Great look to your blog here. :)

    I look forward to seeing future posts. I followed your blog and twitter. Feel free to follow me too. :D

    http://twitter.com/#!/LordOfTheMeow
    http://www.meowoftheday.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment are ♥♥♥