BFF [ best friends forever ] QUOTE

i like quote about BFF / friendship now! @ten79ryuu


"We'll be Friends Forever, won't we, Pooh?" asked Piglet.
"Even longer," Pooh answered.

A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.

Best friend, my well-spring in the wilderness!

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.

My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.

Tears may come and go,
But there's one thing I know.
All my life you're a friend of mine. You can depend on me. I'll be fine...
'Cause you're a friend of mine.

A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.

If you're alone, I'll be your
shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, i'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But
anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.

If you should die before me, ask if you can bring a friend.

We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.

Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.

Friendship is one mind in two bodies.

If you live to be a hundred, I
want to live to be a hundred
minus one day, so I never have to live without you.

If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I would be at the bottom to catch them.

Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher.

True friendship is like sound
health, the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.

Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance, but never in heart.

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

Friends are the bacon bits in the salad bowl of life.

Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That's why it is a comfort to go hand in hand.

If you have one true friend, you have more than your share.

Promise you won't forget me, because if I thought you would, I'd never leave.

If I had one gift that I could give you, my friend, it would be the ability to see yourself as others see you, because only then would you know how extremely
special you are.

A true friend is someone who knows there's something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face.

One can't complain. I have my friends. Why, someone spoke to me only yesterday.

Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.

There is nothing on this earth to be prized more than true friendship.
St. Thomas Aquinas

Wherever you are, it's your friends who make your world.

A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success.

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from
behind.
"Pooh!" he whispered.
"Yes, Piglet?"
"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."

A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Shared joy is a double joy;
shared sorrow is half a sorrow.

The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.

Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.

Oh, the comfort, the
inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all out, just as they are, chaff and grain together, certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away.

I felt it shelter to speak to you.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked.

A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.

Hold a true friend with both your hands.

When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Are we not like two volumes of one book?

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.

Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait to hear the answer.

A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.

When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures,
have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares.

In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.

Friends : easy come, easy go.
But bestfriends : will ask u first and think deeply before leavin' u.

A best friend is someone u feel close to, u like being with, u can confide in and share pleasure with.

LIFE is a LIE when F is missing. F = friendship
READ

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. There is definately a gгеat ԁeal to
    learn about this subject. I like all the points you've made.

    Also visit my weblog :: iphones

    ReplyDelete

Comment are ♥♥♥